Losing weight is a challenging process for many people. No matter how they eat or how much they exercise, the body fat never seems to go away. In these cases, many people turn to dietary supplements to help them lose weight. Thermogenics are one of the most promising types of weight loss supplements, but does one like ThermoFight X work? Today we’ll be answering that in our It Works ThermoFight X review.
How DoesThermoFight X Work?
As you likely gathered from the name, thermogenic supplements increase the amount of heat our bodies generate. Our metabolism also creates heat in our body as it converts food and beverages into energy.
It makes sense, right? Our metabolism releasing energy is why we get hotter when we exercise. The idea of thermogenics is to boost our metabolism, burning more calories without the need for exercise.
If that seems too good to be true, you should know that you’re probably already regularly taking a thermogenic fat burner every day. Caffeine is extremely common thermogenic.
Stimulants like caffeine hormonally release the release of adrenaline, which in turn boosts your metabolism. The problem is that our bodies build up a tolerance making it ineffective eventually.
Now that we know more about thermogenics in general let’s start our Thermofight X review.
Who Is It Works?
It Works ThermoFight X is a thermogenic supplement made by the MLM company, It Works.
High school math teacher and basketball coach Mark Pentecost founded It Works based on his own weight loss experiences. Today, they claim to be a $1 billion company.
They’re an MLM company (multi-level marketing), which can be a red flag, and rightfully so. Many MLMs engage in scammy behavior. Internally, people at the top make a lot of money, while lower-level distributors make next to nothing.
MLMs don’t necessarily sell harmful products, it’s just their internal practices that are often suspect.
It Works ThermoFight X Ingredients
ThermoFightX contains numerous ingredients that are typical to thermogenics:
- Chromium: An essential mineral that helps with insulin sensitivity and metabolism. It can keep your sugar cravings in control by balancing blood sugar levels.
- Green Tea: Green Tea contains caffeine and EGCG, which both boost your metabolism. It also may suppress your appetite.
- Raspberry Ketones: There have been scientific studies on animals showing raspberry ketones can increase their metabolism.
- Acai Fruit Extract: Acai berries are well known for having antioxidants, which may benefit your heart, brain, and overall health. There’s no real connection to weight loss, though.
- Vitamin B-12: A water-soluble vitamin used in the metabolic process.
Is it safe to use?
There are several adverse side effects to ThermoFight X reported:
- Restlessness and a fast heart rate.
- Stomach issues like diarrhea, nausea, and stomach pain.
- Dizziness and headaches
- Skin rashes and itching
Most of these adverse side effects of ThermoFight X come from vitamin B-12. Taking too much can lead to many negative effects. The caffeine in the green tea extract can lead to restlessness, insomnia, and a quick heart rate if you’re sensitive to it.
Does ThermoFight X Work?
ThermoFight X claims that its thermogenic ingredients will boost your metabolism, leading you to lose weight. They claim that you can lose up to 31 pounds by taking the supplement regularly. This is a pretty bold claim, but does ThermoFight X work?
In reality, the results seemed to be a lot more mixed. There are plenty of positive reviews, but the negative reviews are pretty severe. Most say that the product doesn’t work, but many felt significant side effects.
Even if some people think it works, that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s true. Scientists haven’t conducted any clinical studies for It Works ThermoFight X or almost any other thermogenic supplements.
Another essential thing to note is that those who lost weight had trouble keeping it off. No supplement is going to be a magic bullet for weight loss.
Where Can You Buy It?
The easiest way to buy ThermoFight X pills is from the It Works website. They cost $39.95 per bottle, which they claim is a discount on the $67 retail price, though that’s just a marketing gimmick. You can also find them on Amazon.
Be careful of individual dealers, as they can charge up to $100 per bottle and loop you into a scammy subscription model that you don’t want anything to do with.
Unlike a lot of other supplements, It Works doesn’t have a great
Frequently Asked Questions About It Works ThermoFight X
Here are some of the most common questions we hear about Thermofight X.
Is ThermoFight X Vegan?
ThermoFight X is vegan and GMO free.
How Many ThermoFight X Pills Come in a Bottle?
Every bottle comes with 60 pills, which is less than $1 per pill.
How Many capsules should I take per day?
The makers recommend that you take two max. If you take any more, you’re likely to feel adverse side effects from Vitamin B12.
Pros and Cons of ThermoFight X
Now that we know more about the supplement let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons before you think about purchasing it.
- Some people reported some positive results in their weight loss.
- Includes antioxidants and vitamins that your body needs.
- B12 vitamin improves cognitive ability in those who have a deficiency.
- Stomach issues like diarrhea, nausea, and stomach pain.
- People experience restlessness, insomnia, and a sped-up heart rate.
- There are additional side effects like dizziness, headaches, and rashes.
- ThermoFight X doesn’t contain clinically proven ingredients for burning fat.
- Only a 30-day money-back guarantee. Other companies provide a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- User reviews indicate that the company has poor customer support.
- It Works is known as a shady MLM company.
- Losing 31 pounds over 90 days as they claim may not be healthy.
- Those who lose weight don’t tend to keep it off.
- The pills are costly at most retailers.
ThermoFight X Review: Our Verdict
Like many ThermoFight X reviews, we definitely can’t recommend it to our readers. There are just too many cons and pretty horrible side effects.
First of all, It Works is a shady company that seems to have horrible reviews. If you buy their products, you might get locked into a deceptive subscription model challenging to cancel.
More importantly, we can’t make any good-faith arguments that the product even works. The ingredients have no foundation in science, and many reviews confirm that.
If you’re struggling with weight loss, you’ll be better off exercising and adjusting your diet.
- Synbiotic 365 Review – Pros and Cons, Side-Effects, and More! - April 7, 2021
- VidaSlim Review – Benefits, Side-Effects, and More! - April 1, 2021
- Charles Robert Jenkins, A US Defector To North Korea - March 22, 2021