G-Fuel is a caffeinated drink mix created By Gamma Labs. It is a sugar-free and natural alternative to other energy drinks. G-Fuel is known as the energy drink of extreme sports and esports, with partnerships with famous people like Pewdiepie. Just like other energy drinks, there various benefits and issues with drinking G-Fuel. In this article, we will be taking a look at the pros and cons of G-Fuel.
Pros of G Fuel
1. Alternative to energy drinks: Energy drinks are full of sugar and unhealthy chemicals that could lead to diabetes and other health conditions. G-fuel is sugar-free and only contains taurine, instead of excessive amounts of caffeine.
2. Antioxidants: The antioxidants in the drink protect your body from tissue damage. It can prevent oxidative stress by combating excess free radicals in your body.
3. There are multiple flavors to choose from: Unlike other energy drinks with only one flavor, G-fuel has many flavors like mango, watermelon, blue ice, peach, grape, and green apple.
4. Improves brain functions: G-Fuel is a nootropic, which means that it can boost brain performance and enhance memory. Boosted brain performance can help when performing competitive activities or even just studying for a test.
5.) Increases Focus: Along with boosted brain performance, it can also increase awareness and alertness, allowing you to focus more clearly.
6.) A low-calorie alternative: The drink is sugar-free, making it a low-calorie alternative to energy drinks like Red Bull, Monster, and Rockstar.
7.) It tastes excellent: Because G-Fuel blends different fruits, it doesn’t have the chemically taste of other energy drinks.
8.) It contains safe stimulants: The Caffeine, Taurine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine included in G-Fuel are all safe. Be careful that you don’t drink too much, though!
9.) Long-lasting energy: You can expect G-Fuel to kick-in within 15 minutes, and it will last for up to six hours. Not bad for an energy drink with zero sugar!
Cons of G-Fuel:
1. There can be allergic reactions: There are many components in the drink that are common allergens, like caffeine or taurine. If you know you’re allergic, avoid this drink!
2.) Product reach: One of the most significant disadvantages of G-Fuel is that it doesn’t have as widespread distribution as other energy drinks. If you live in a rural area or don’t’ have internet, you may have difficulty finding it.
3.) Delivery time varies: The delivery time may vary if you order online, mainly if you live outside of the United States and Canada.
4.) Dye and artificial sweeteners: To be sugar-free and taste good, G-Fuel has to add some artificial sweeteners. It doesn’t use aspartame, which studies show links to cancer.
5.) It is NOT a pre-workout drink: Despite what some people might say, it is not a pre-workout drink. It may give you energy, but should never substitute food or shakes.
6.) Expensive: One drawback of G-Fuel is that it is costly when compared to other energy drinks. It is up to you if the benefits outweigh the costs.
7.) It can have adverse physical effects: It contains 150g, so you want to be careful with how much you consume. G-Fuel can irritate your stomach or speed up your heart rate if you’re not careful.
8.) Should not be given to children: This one sounds obvious, but like with other energy drinks, do not give it to children under twelve. The high dosage of caffeine isn’t right for them.
9.) Pregnant women: Consult with a doctor if you’re pregnant before using G-Fuel.