Have you ever caught a whiff of a strange smell when moving clothes between the washer to the dryer? It smells almost like rotten eggs or a moldy basement. Personally, I hate that smell so much I find myself rewashing them, hoping the smell will go away.
You can tell yourself that you let them sit for too long or that you just imagined the smell, but the culprit is likely a dirty washing machine. Sounds pretty backward, right? Why would you need to clean a tool that you use to clean clothes, towels, and linens? Shouldn’t the machine stay clean because of the water and detergent?
Every time you use your washing machine, the moisture creates small amounts of mildew that will leave your clothes with that musty smell. In addition to that, detergent and fabric softener will get stuck in the machine, leaving weird stains and marks on your clothes. It doesn’t matter if you have a front-loader or a top-loader, you need to keep your washing machine clean! Finally Fresh is a product designed to keep your washing machine clean and fresh. Read on for our in-depth Finally Fresh review.
What is Finally Fresh?
Finally Fresh is a tablet that penetrates and diss and removes residues that cause foul odors and stain clothes.
Bleach, one of the more common ways to clean a washing machine, only kills the bacteria causing bad odors. It does nothing to tackle the residues left behind by detergents, linen, and even your clothes. It is a slow dissolve tablet, so it is effective for the entire wash cycle, instead of being diluted in the first couple of minutes.
How do you use Finally Fresh? All you have to do is put a tablet in your wash basket without clothes and run it on the Normal Setting or the Clean Washer Cycle. Your machine will be clean in no time.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Finally Fresh Tablet Cleaner?
By now reading our Finally Fresh review, we’re sue you want to hear pros and cons. You’re in luck! We have a list of the positives and negatives of using Finally Fresh.
- If you’re environmentally conscious, Finally Fresh Washing Machine Cleaner Tablets are safe to use and won’t harm the environment. In fact, they only use EPA Safer Choice ingredients. You can use it safely and efficiently without a second thought.
- It doesn’t matter the brand or style of your washing machine. You can use Finally Fresh in a top-loading or bottom-loading washing machine.
- The product has a two-year shelf life from the printed product date, and it only needs to be used once per month.
- It’s on sale! Currently, you can get 50% off your order on the Finally Fresh site.
- People love it! Just check out the reviews love Finally Fresh is doing for their washing machine. No more musty odors for them!
- One package has six tablets – that’s enough to last you six months!
- Some people have reported a slow shipping time. According to them, it takes 9 – 24 days to ship to the US and 9 – 28 days worldwide. You can pay $9.99 for expedited shipping, but this feels a little bit like a scam.
- If they send the product to the wrong address, Finally Fresh will not offer refunds. To give you a refund, Finally Fresh must have the product in hand. Be extra careful when you’re entering your shipping address!
- There are alternatives on the market that may work just as well like Tide Washing Machine Cleaner and Affresh.
If you’re tired of musty odors and want to clean your machine, then Finally Fresh Washing Machine Cleaner Tablets could be the solution. Users love this affordable solution, and we think you will too. It is much more useful than bleach and alcohol-based cleaners. From the tray to the door, your washing machine will be cleaner. We hope you found this Finally Fresh review helpful!
- Synbiotic 365 Review – Pros and Cons, Side-Effects, and More! - April 7, 2021
- VidaSlim Review – Benefits, Side-Effects, and More! - April 1, 2021
- Charles Robert Jenkins, A US Defector To North Korea - March 22, 2021